Frontend Developer, Intern
We are looking for an ambitious frontend developer intern who will support us in developing on of our platforms
We offer responsiveness and learning from a fast-moving environment, where you will work closely with our founders. In this job, your primary task will be to co-develop with our CTO in the next development phases of BuyingTeams. You will gain a lot of experience in the start-up space, and gain insight into how you operate in changing situations. At BuyingTeams you will take your future career to the next level.
Who are we?
We are a small energetic team of entrepreneurs with great experience within the banking and customer experience area. We come from the banking segment in Denmark. We are known and respected for our focus on delivering high-quality solutions and processes to our clients. If you like a dynamic workplace with lots of energy, and fun and you want to have a great impact, you will fit perfectly into BuyingTeams.
Who you are
- You love the startup environment and have a good insight into startups, scaleups, and the startup ecosystem in general
- You are ambitious, independent and take initiative
- You understand and are able to communicate complex problems and translate these into code.
- You are structured and good at embracing new issues
- You speak and write English without trouble (Danish is a plus but not a must)
What we expect from you
Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with our CTO and Senior Developers, while it is expected that you are able to work structured and you are strong in documenting your work.
You will be working 5 days per week ( app. 37 hours ) with flexible hours – the office, your couch or a sunny location – up to you!
Your tasks will be to:
- develop our portal solution as well as further developments on current elements
- work with either Vue.JS (Web), Java (Android) or SWIFT (IOS)
What is in it for you?
- Being a part of the startup ecosystem
- Possibility to start your career with us
- A deeper understanding of the platform itself and its benefits
- A lot of fun!
- Flexible work life – work as you wish
- The possibility to influence the product to a large degree
- Great team to be around with
- Future career developments
We value eagerness and creativity, therefore years of experience are not the most important aspect. We are looking for YOU and want to co-create and master your career.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and motivational letter via e-mail to email@example.com. We will then evaluate your application and estimate whether you are a perfect match.