UI/UX Designer, Intern
We are looking for ambitious UI/UX design intern who will support us in creation of our platforms
We offer responsiveness and learning from a fast-moving environment, where you will work closely with our founders. In this job, your primary task will be to collaborate with our Product Designers under guidance of our CTO to create a clean and effective user experience for our customers. You will gain experience in the start-up space, and due to it being agile you will gain insight into how you operate in changing situations. At BuyingTeams you will take your future career to the next level.
Who you are
- You love the start-up environment and have a good insight into startups, scaleups, and the startup ecosystem in general
- You are ambitious, independent and take initiative
- You understand and are able to communicate complex problems and translate these into problem statements, pain-points and eventually an effective design solution.
- You are structured and good at embracing new challenges.
- You speak and write English without trouble (Danish is a plus but not a must)
What we expect from you
Your daily tasks will be designed in close cooperation with our CTO and product designers, while it is expected that you are able to work structured and you are strong in communicating your designs.
You will be working 5 days per week ( app. 37 hours ) with flexible hours – the office, your couch or a sunny location – up to you!
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Collaborate with our product designers to create and implement a design system for our platform.
- Engage with product management, engineering & business stakeholders to understand the project.
- Must have working knowledge and fluency in Figma design software.
- Plus points: Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD & Adobe After Effects.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then evaluate your application and estimate whether you are a perfect match.